Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

I am a father. I don't have a baby that is born yet. But I know that I am one. They told me. (There is a rumor going around that the 'they' they keep talking about might be the Yogi Tea people.) Anyway, I know it's true.

I feel inspired by the possibilities of being a father. I celebrate the possibilities of living with people who share a vision. I feel inspired by the incredible communities that exist in our world and by the people who share their stories and their skills with others. I feel inspired to share my stories and my skills with others. I feel inspired to be a part of a growing culture of transparent, emapthetic, supportive, caring people in service of life and well being, more than well being, fun, fantastic, deep, sacred, beautiful being.

I trust in beauty. I know in life there is pain. I surrender and bow down to the little booties at the base of my alter. One day they will be filled.

I give my gifts and find expression for the divine in how I live my life.

It's been a while since I've written anything here. There has been so much. All reminders to keep trusting, to remember that spirit provides, not always how I think, but spirit always provides what our hearts most long for. My heart longs to be a father, to live with people using tools that help create a new culture, and to have fun sharing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment